Curriculum Vision 2019+
Please choose a curriculum subject from the sub menu to see current information. This will be added to and amended as our curriculum planning and development work continues.
Curriculum Developments for 2019-2020:
Cornerstones and the Wider Curriculum:
How are we using Cornerstones to support our curriculum
Each year group will teach 6 pre-selected topics:
- 2 will have a science focus
- 1 will have a history focus
- 1 will have a geography focus
- 1 will have an art and design focus
- 1 will have a design and technology focus (computing in Y6)
In order to ensure we are explicitly linking our curriculum to the Jersey Curriculum:
- Geography will be linked explicitly to the Jersey Curriculum objectives
- Jersey links need to be explicitly added e.g visits and visitors
- In the third term, science will need to be taught discretely either weekly or blocked.
Long Term Plan of the Cornerstones Units we will be teaching 2019-2020
Please note these units are not listed in the order they will be taught.