Office 365- now LIVE!
We have now launched our Office 365 online learning service with the children. All Key Stage 2 children (Years 3, 4, 5 and 6) have been taught to log on to their Office 365 and Outlook email accounts.
This will enable to them to email their teachers if they have questions or concerns. The children will bring home information on how to do this. They will need to log in by:
- Opening a web browser (Chrome/Safari etc). Searching for Office 365 login. Opening that page
- Clicking sign in and add in their email address:
- Typing their email address and password into the sign in page
- Accessing Outlook for emails (or indeed any other apps like Word/Powerpoint etc)
- We have been reminding the children:
- To use school email sensibly and for school use only
- The system is monitored to ensure it is being used appropriately.
- To not share passwords with anyone
- To log out/sign out of O365 properly using the circle with their initials in the top right of the screen.
- Office 365 can be used from any device. In many cases, you do not need to install the apps (e.g Word, Outlook etc). For some less powerful and older devices you will need to go to the app store and install these apps.
- Please let us know if you are not successful at home and we will try to support. There are a very small number of children that experienced difficulties accessing this and we are trying to resolve this.
Please enter some content for your news story here.