'Raising a Concern' Procedures

Dear Parents,

It is important you raise your concern directly with your child's class teacher. It is likely they will be best able to sort things out quickly and efficiently.

If you are still concerned then you should speak with the Senior Teacher / Assistant Head failing that your Head teacher.

If your concern remains unresolved you can contact the Education Department or write to the Chief Education Officer.

Education Department's guidelines on raising a concern