A School breakfast club is a provision for children to eat a healthy breakfast in a safe environment before their first class.
Breakfast Club. is open from 7.45 am – 8.30 am, Monday to Friday term time only.
We do not currently require parents to pre-book their children’s places, therefore the club can be used on an adhoc basis.
While at the Breakfast club your children are well cared for, warm and well fed!
The following guidelines are for your information and help us to ensure the health and safety of your children.
- Children should be delivered to the member of staff on duty in the breakfast club room.
- Parents should ‘sign in’ their children in the register provided.
- Coats and bags etc should be left tidily in the cloakroom area.
- Any dietary needs should be reported to the office in writing.
- Money should be paid in advance or on the day.
- Breakfast will consist of fruit juice, milk or water, cereal and toast.
- Quite activities will be provided for the children after they have eaten.
- Children in Reception and Year 1 will be accompanied to class once the club is finished. Older children will make their own way internally to classrooms.
- The school’s behaviour policy will apply.